Nekter Juice Bar is known for its refreshing pressed juices and healthy snacks, and now the company kicking things up a notch with a new line of hot offerings: oatmeal, teas and drinking chocolate.
The California-based company rolled out these new products earlier this year to allow customers delicious and nutritional food and drinks without and guilt. Stop by the Dallas and/or Southlake locations to try out the new offerings, as well as the regular menu items, which you’ll find just as tasty and energizing.
Here’s more information about the new hot offerings at Nekter:
NibMore Drinking Chocolate
The organic Original Drinking Chocolate is a rich, chocolaty experience with the perfect blend of natural sweetness. The drink is similar to hot cocoa, but NibMor’s drinking chocolate is made with organic coconut palm sugar, organic cacao powder, and sea salt. The drink offers a high level of antioxidants, and a number of health benefits including flavanols, which are thought to encourage healthy blood flow and cardiovascular health, and tryptophan, which produces serotonin, keeping spirits high all day. It’s available in two sizes – 8 oz. for $4 and 16 oz. for $6. Customers can also purchase the packets, and visit the store for details.
Earnest Eats Oatmeal
The new oatmeal is available in two flavors: Blueberry & Chia Seeds and Cranberry, Almonds, & Flax.
Each one is just $5, and guests can ask the server to add fresh fruit (strawberries, bananas, or blueberries) for $1 extra. These delicious bowls are a blend of oats, quinoa, and amaranth and are handmade. Packed with whole grain, fiber, protein, and energy, the oatmeal will leave you fully satisfied.
Nekter has added several new caffeinated and decaffeinated teas with tons of health benefits and flavors. The drinks below are available for $2.50/10 oz. and $4.50/16 oz.
• Assam (breakfast tea)- Known for its tart, malty flavor, vigorous body and bright color. This tea is full of antioxidants and is thought to assist in blood circulation.
• Tamayokucho – A mild green tea that has a tangy, berry-like taste, with a long almondy aftertaste and a deep aroma with tones of citrus, grass, and berries.
• Jasmine (Green) – A highly fragrant tea that helps reduce stress; may help improve digestive processes, and encourage lower cholesterol levels.
• Chai – This tea is made from strong black or green tea mixed with herbs and spices.
• Peppermint – A minty, refreshing taste makes this lighter tea a favorite for many. The calming tea helps aid digestion and stress relief, and it may even help you sleep better at night.
• Chamomile – This floral, lighter tea may help ease anxiety, help you sleep better and can be great when fighting a cold.
Regular menu items
Nekter offers a variety of affordable juices, smoothies and acai bowls packed with nutrients and energy. They make for great snacks during the work/school week and after a workout.
Here are a few options that have been on the menu since Nekter opened.
Click here to learn more about the Nekter Cleanse, a healthy way to detox and get the necessary nutrients for your body. Nekter Juice Bar is located in Dallas at 6712 Snider Plaza and in Southlake at 410 W. Southlake Blvd.
(Disclaimer: I was provided a complimentary tasting, and all thoughts are my own.)