It seems that I have become a recipe hoarder. I’ll blame it on the fact that I am lucky enough to have an in-home chef (PSA for all single folks out there – I recommend choosing a partner who loves cooking!). All I have to do is pick our recipes for the week, make him a grocery list, and remind him what nights we are free to eat dinner at home. It’s quite fab, let me tell you! And yes, since you were wondering you can be invited to dinner.
So, I was thinking if I got in the habit of sharing a few of the recipes on
my our to-try list perhaps I’ll be motivated to actually get them on the menu for the week. Or at the very least one of you can add the recipes to your recipe hoarding stash. Admit it… how many food related Pinterest boards do you have? I have three – healthy food, slow cooker & freezer meals, and everything else. It surprises me that not all recipes provide info on how long it takes to prep and/or cook the item, so I’ve provided that when it’s available. And update the numbers if we make them. Here is round 1 of recipes I’d like to try soonish…
10 Fall Recipes To Try
- Grands!Â® Chicken Thai-Spiced Cups: 5 ingredients. prep time: 15 minutes. total time: 35 minutes. 20 servings. source: Pillsbury.
- Turkey-Broccoli Bake: 11 ingredients. 6 servings. source: health.com
- Italian Sausage Soup: 9 ingredients. prep time: 30 minutes. total time: 30 minutes. 6 servings. source: livebetteramerica.com
- Banana Nut French Toast: 11 ingredients. 6 servings. source: Martha Stewart.
- Peanut Butter and Apple Crescents: 5 ingredients. prep time: 10 minutes. total time: 25 minutes. 8 servings. source: Pillsbury.
- Zuppa Toscana: 9 ingredients. 10 servings. source: jennifercooks.com
- Spinach and Turkey Enchiladas: 11 ingredients. prep time: 25# minutes. total time: 1 hour 10 minutes. 8 servings. source: livebetteramerica.com.
- Green Cauliflower (Hara Gobi): 8 ingredients. 4 servings. source: The Washington Post.
- Roasted Tomato Soup with Chipotle: 9 ingredients. prep time: 10 minutes. total time: 1 hour. 4-6 servings. source: Simply Recipes.
- Curried Butternut Squash Soup: 6 ingredients. prep time: 5 minutes. total time: 25 minutes. 4 servings. source: Thrifty Veggie Mama.
If you are thinking I left off a major fall food staple, don’t worry, there will be a whole round up of pumpkin recipes! Because obvi all things pumpkin deserves it’s own post.
How do you keep track of the recipes you want to try? Extra nerd points if you link me to your fall recipes.