A North Texas legend since 1993, Taste Addison continues to rock out with delicious food and high-energy concerts. The region’s original food and music festival was voted Best in DFW in 2021, and continues to deliver top-notch Addison eateries, national music artists, food and beverage sampling experiences and activities for the whole family. Tickets for the June 3-4 festival are now on sale at tasteaddisontexas.com.
More than two dozen of Addison’s restaurants and food trucks are participating. Each will serve unique, delicious and affordable menu items, with all entrees under $10 and each offering a Taste Bite that gives you the flavor of the restaurant for $3 or less.
Restaurants range from Nate’s Seafood, which has been participating since the first Taste Addison and will serve Fried Pickles, Louisiana Boiled Crawfish, Popcorn Shrimp and Street Tacos, to Addison newcomer Hawaiian Bros Island Grill, which will feature Spam Musubi, Hawaiian-Flavored Chicken and Pork, and Dole Whips. Other restaurants who will have a presence at the festival include The Hub/Ron’s Place, The Melting Pot, Cantina Laredo, Sanabel’s Mediterranean Grill, Thai Orchid and Palmas Brasil.
There will also be complimentary wine, beer and spirits sampling from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday and 2 to 7 p.m. Saturday in The Garden and The Grove, which flank the Marketplace. The Garden will offer complimentary tastings of Cupcake Vineyards wine, BuzzBallz wine-based cocktails and Four Corners Brewing Company craft beer to guest 21 and older during sampling hours, while supplies last. The Grove will allow guests 21 and older to purchase mixed drinks at the specialty bar and will also have complimentary spirits tasting from Frankly Organic Vodka and Lockwood Distilling Co. during sampling hours, while supplies last.
VIP ticket holders will have access to the Orangetheory VIP Lounge, which is air conditioned, has private restrooms and will offer assorted tastings of food and drink from a selection of Addison restaurants and breweries throughout both days of the festival.
All food and beverage vendors will accept direct payment, including cash, card, and Tasty Bucks from previous years (Addison Tasty Bucks never expire). Select items are also available for purchase via mobile ordering, allowing guests to skip the line, access menus from their phone, order and pay online, and pick it up from the booth when it is ready.
Friday, June 3, 6 p.m. to midnight
Saturday, June 4, 2 p.m. to midnight
Addison Circle Park
4970 Addison Circle, Addison, TX 75001
The event entrances are located along Quorum Drive between Addison Circle and Festival Way.
- General admission: $15 ages 13+, $5 ages 6-12, free ages 5 and younger. Please purchase tickets in advance; onsite purchase is via card only.
- VIP: $50 includes single day admission, two beverage tokens (valid at Festival Beverage Tents), two Taste Bite vouchers (valid at any food booth), access to Main Stage Viewing Deck (limited capacity), access to Orangetheory VIP Lounge (air-conditioned indoor seating, private restrooms, unlimited packaged snacks and water station, tastings with select Addison establishments). VIP tickets are required for all ages to access reserved areas (except for infants 12 months and younger). Limited quantity available. A $65 value.
- VIP+: $75 includes everything in the VIP package plus reserved VIP parking with a special entrance. Limited quantity available. A $90 value. VIP+ is sold out for June 4; some tickets remain for June 3.
- Hotel packages: Book a Taste Addison hotel package and enjoy special rates on quality accommodations, four general admission tickets and a canvas tote bag
- Purchase at www.TasteAddisonTexas.com