*affiliate links are included*
Valentine’s Day is considered a special day for lovers…or for those of us that are single – it’s a day to enjoy garlic, friends and a good drink. Whatever way you plan to enjoy your Cupid’s Day adventure, here are three Valentine’s Day recipes from Elliott Schaum, wine, beer and spirit expert with Dallas-based Goody Goody Liquor to toast with!
1 oz. Pama pomegranate liqueur
2 oz. vodka
1 oz. pink grapefruit juice
1. Run the lemon around the edge of a martini glass and then coat the rim with sugar.
2. Put all other ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake until very cold.
3. Strain into the sugar rimmed glass and garnish with the lemon wedge.
To make it special for Valentine’s Day, here’s the perfect Lolita Valentine’s Day Love My Martini Glass Homemade Valentine!
Valentine’s Chocolate Martini
1.5 oz. Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
2 oz. Moulin Vodka
Powdered cocoa for rimming
1. Pour ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake until very cold.
2. Pour mix into a cocoa-rimmed martini glass.
3. Top with a cherry or raspberry as desired.
4-6 oz of your favorite Rose Champagne or sparkling wine.
.25 oz of Chambord raspberry liqueur or Crème de Cassis.
Fresh raspberries or other berries.
1. Pour the wine into a cold flute and top with the liqueur.
2. Garnish with the berries inside the glass.
When else would you use something cute like this Lillian Rose Heart Vase with Shells and Sand Toasting Glasses!