Mark your calendar for DFW Restaurant Week 2023 this August! Returning for its 27th year, benefiting longtime charity partners the North Texas Food Bank (NTFB) and Lena Pope with every delicious prix-fixe meal for a deal. Diners can celebrate Dallas – Fort Worth’s acclaimed restaurant scene with four weeks of dining from August 7 through September 3.
DFW Restaurant Week officially kicks off August 7–13, but diners can get a head start with Preview Weekend at select restaurants August 3–6, plus extended dining at most eateries for additional weeks through September 3. Over 100 restaurants across Dallas, Tarrant, Collin and Denton counties will offer exclusive prix-fixe menus for lunch, dinner and weekend brunch. Approximately 20% of the cost of each meal will be donated to NTFB in the Dallas area or Lena Pope in the Tarrant area.
Dining options include:
- Dinner – Three-courses for either $39 ($8 donated) or $49 ($10 donated)
- Signature Experience Dinner – $99 ($20 donated) – Exclusive VIP experience created by select restaurants. Features may include signature cocktails, chef’s table or additional courses crafted for an especially memorable meal
- Lunch – Two-courses for $24 ($4 donated) at many restaurants
- Weekend Brunch – Two-courses for $29 ($6 donated) at select restaurants
Special Offers and Events
DFW Restaurant Week 2023 features a variety of special offerings to elevate the diner experience:
- DFW Restaurant Week Fourth Course by FedEx Office – Enjoy a FREE DFW Restaurant Week Fourth Course. Beginning July 10, spend $10 at a local FedEx Office location and receive a certificate for an additional dinner course at participating restaurants.
- Market Street’s DFW Restaurant Week Recipes with Chef Matt Crowson – Extend the festivities to your own kitchen by cooking up delicious recipes created by Market Street Corporate Chef Matt Crowson, capturing the Market Street mission of making Everyday Extraordinary. For every recipe book purchased at its local stores, Market Street will donate $10 to NTFB and Lena Pope.
- DFW Restaurant Week Staff Appreciation Contest presented by Society Insurance – It’s not all about the food – it’s also about the people. Visit our online photo gallery and, when you dine out for DFW Restaurant Week, be sure to show your appreciation to the restaurant teams for all they do.
- UBER One for DFW Restaurant Week – Use your UBER ONE membership benefits to save on UBER during DFW Restaurant Week. Become a member for just $9.99 a month.
Over 100 DFW restaurants are on the list! Check out DFWRestaurantWeek.com to browse participating restaurants, menus, features and events. Plus, create a customized Restaurant Week dining itinerary. Make your reservations here.
Photo credits: DFW Restaurant Week