The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden’s fifth annual Food & Wine Festival, presented by Dallas Southwest Osteopathic Physicians, will take place on Thursday, March 24 from 7 to 9 p.m. in the garden during the height of Dallas Blooms. This year’s event co-chairs are community leaders, Natalie Dossett and Caroline Gehan, and Chef Chair Sharon Van Meter of Beckley 1115.
This festival features an evening of the top local chefs serving their delectable dishes, an amazing selection of wines and beer.
General admission is $149 per person, and doors open at 7 p.m. Registration and ticket are on sale now online here.
Featured restaurants and chefs:
- Asian Mint – Chef Nicky Phinyawatana
- Beckley 1115 – Chef Sharon Van Meter
- Bisous Bisous – Chef Andrea Meyer
- Bright Box Foods – Chef Christopher Patrick
- Cane Rosso – Chef Jeff Bekavac
- Catbird – Chef Jeramie Robinson
- Cathedral Italian Bistro – Chef Luke Rogers
- Chef Mollie G: Custom Catering – Chef Mollie Guerra
- Ellie’s Restaurant & Lounge – Chef Dan Lansberg
- Empire Baking Company/Mozzarella Company – Meaders Ozarow/Chef Paula Lambert
- Encina – Chef Matt Balke
- Fearing’s Restaurant – Chef Mike Matis
- Front Burner – Chef Jordan Swim
- Garden Café – Chef Mark Wootton
- Harpers – Chef Rodman Shields
- Home Grown Market – Chef Lucy Braddock
- Humble: Simply Good Pies – Chef Sean Jett
- Knife Dallas – Chef John Tesar
- La Duni – Chef Dunia Borga
- La Stella Cucina Verace – Chef Luigi Iannuario
- Loro – Chef de Cuisine Josh Healy
- Meddlesome Moth – Chef Josh Bonee
- Meridian – Chef Junior Borges
- Monarch – Chef Eric Dreyer
- Off the Bone – Chef Rose Broussard
- Ounce – Chef Richard Blankenship
- Petra & the Beast – Chef Misti Norris
- Profound Foods – Chef Joel Orsini
- St. Rocco’s – Chef Jay Valley
- Slow Bone BBQ – Chef Jeffrey Hobbs
- Sushi Rock – Chef Mark Tungcmittrong
- Taco Y Vino – Jimmy Contreras
- Trompo – Chef Luis Olvera
- Urban Seafood – Chef Salvatore Gisellu
*Restaurants as of print date. Check the website for any updates.
Additionally, on March 26 and 27, the Dallas Arboretum hosts a Garden Market featuring several dozen local vendors showcasing their products for sale, with a portion of the proceeds benefiting the garden. The garden market is included with paid admission to the garden. For more information on the Dallas Arboretum, check out their website.