Cheddarâ€™s Casual CafÃ© recently hosted a grand reopening of its Bedford location. Chef Robert Pesch, Cheddarâ€™s CMO Tom Koenigsberg and special guest Bedford Mayor Jim Griffin unveiled the remodeled restaurant and updated menu.
â€œCheddarâ€™s is proud to call Dallas-Fort Worth home and this location in Bedford was one of our first restaurants,â€ said Cheddarâ€™s General Manager Todd Emery. â€œIn fact, since 1981, Cheddarâ€™s has been a part of the Bedford business community and weâ€™re grateful for our many loyal customers over the years.â€
â€œWith our long history in Bedford, itâ€™s fitting that our Bedford guests are among the first to experience Cheddarâ€™s polished new look,â€ said Cheddarâ€™s Chief Brand Officer Tom Koenigsberg. â€œThis investment will enable us to better serve our neighbors here for years to come.â€
Some of the new menu items include Asian Salad, Grilled Baja Chicken and Strawberry Cheesecake Mini. Iâ€™m looking forward to trying out these new dishes very soon!
New Menu ItemsÂ
- Asian Salad: Fresh greens tossed with chicken, carrots, herbs, and mango stacked between two fresh wonton crisps topped with peanut sauce and sweet chili glaze.
- BBQ Chicken Salad: BBQ chicken, fresh greens, roasted corn, grape tomatoes, two cheeses, bacon, and onion straws. Tossed with BBQ Ranch.
- Mushroom Swiss Cheeseburger: SautÃ©ed mushrooms, Swiss cheese, onion, Cheddarâ€™s Dressing.
- Jalapeno Burger: Fried jalapenos, pepper jack cheese, chipotle mayo, onion, tomato.
- Strawberry Cheesecake: One of three delicious hand-made, taster-size desserts for just 99 cents.
- Chocolate Croissant Bread Pudding: Cheddarâ€™s signature croissants blended with chocolate chips then baked until golden. Topped with vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce and almonds.
- New sides include: Fresh Apple & Yogurt Medley, Edamame and Homemade Black Beans.
Cheddarâ€™s Lighter Side, an all-new menu initiative with handcrafted entrees under 575 calories:
- Grilled Baja Chicken: Seasoned chicken breast served on homemade black beans and savory rice. Topped with fresh pico de gallo, 490 cal.
- Garlic Parmesan Sirloin Steak: A 6 oz. sirloin with garlic parmesan cheese crust over caramelized onions with an Iceberg wedge salad, light ranch dressing, 440 cal.
- Lemon Pepper Whitefish: Grilled with lemon pepper over ginger rice. Served with a light salad tossed with tomato herb vinaigrette, 480 cal.
- Citrus Miso Glazed Salmon: A hand-cut salmon fillet glazed with citrus miso sauce served on a bed of ginger rice with a side of steamed broccoli, 560 cal.
- Sweet Heat Chicken & Shrimp: Chicken breast, with grilled shrimp glazed with sweet chili sauce over ginger rice with a salad tossed with tomato herb vinaigrette, 562 cal.