Cheddar’s Casual Café recently hosted a grand reopening of its Bedford location. Chef Robert Pesch, Cheddar’s CMO Tom Koenigsberg and special guest Bedford Mayor Jim Griffin unveiled the remodeled restaurant and updated menu.
“Cheddar’s is proud to call Dallas-Fort Worth home and this location in Bedford was one of our first restaurants,” said Cheddar’s General Manager Todd Emery. “In fact, since 1981, Cheddar’s has been a part of the Bedford business community and we’re grateful for our many loyal customers over the years.”
“With our long history in Bedford, it’s fitting that our Bedford guests are among the first to experience Cheddar’s polished new look,” said Cheddar’s Chief Brand Officer Tom Koenigsberg. “This investment will enable us to better serve our neighbors here for years to come.”
Some of the new menu items include Asian Salad, Grilled Baja Chicken and Strawberry Cheesecake Mini. I’m looking forward to trying out these new dishes very soon!
New Menu Items
- Asian Salad: Fresh greens tossed with chicken, carrots, herbs, and mango stacked between two fresh wonton crisps topped with peanut sauce and sweet chili glaze.
- BBQ Chicken Salad: BBQ chicken, fresh greens, roasted corn, grape tomatoes, two cheeses, bacon, and onion straws. Tossed with BBQ Ranch.
- Mushroom Swiss Cheeseburger: Sautéed mushrooms, Swiss cheese, onion, Cheddar’s Dressing.
- Jalapeno Burger: Fried jalapenos, pepper jack cheese, chipotle mayo, onion, tomato.
- Strawberry Cheesecake: One of three delicious hand-made, taster-size desserts for just 99 cents.
- Chocolate Croissant Bread Pudding: Cheddar’s signature croissants blended with chocolate chips then baked until golden. Topped with vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce and almonds.
- New sides include: Fresh Apple & Yogurt Medley, Edamame and Homemade Black Beans.
Cheddar’s Lighter Side, an all-new menu initiative with handcrafted entrees under 575 calories:
- Grilled Baja Chicken: Seasoned chicken breast served on homemade black beans and savory rice. Topped with fresh pico de gallo, 490 cal.
- Garlic Parmesan Sirloin Steak: A 6 oz. sirloin with garlic parmesan cheese crust over caramelized onions with an Iceberg wedge salad, light ranch dressing, 440 cal.
- Lemon Pepper Whitefish: Grilled with lemon pepper over ginger rice. Served with a light salad tossed with tomato herb vinaigrette, 480 cal.
- Citrus Miso Glazed Salmon: A hand-cut salmon fillet glazed with citrus miso sauce served on a bed of ginger rice with a side of steamed broccoli, 560 cal.
- Sweet Heat Chicken & Shrimp: Chicken breast, with grilled shrimp glazed with sweet chili sauce over ginger rice with a salad tossed with tomato herb vinaigrette, 562 cal.