A new exclusive wine bar has arrived in Dallas!
55 Seventy Wine Cellar & Tasting Room is a members-only venue located in Park Cities. Named after the ideal temperature to store wine (55 degrees and the ideal humidity at 70%), this private wine club experience is like nothing else in Dallas.
The space features a beautiful champagne bar, a large private dining room, a tasting bar and lounge and a spacious patio.
We got our food & wine nerd on with the sommelier Jeff Gregory and Executive Chef Josh Sutcliff.
Membership starts at $3K a year, along with two higher tiers of membership to choose from, and comes with a load of perks:
- featured wine by the glass at retail prices
- happy hours, live music and art experiences
- tastings with small-production wineries
- BYOB with no corkage fee
- tickets to wine dinners with chefs
- full kitchen with creative, seasonal menus
- discounted bottles
- access to private wine lockers – with some of them as large as a walk-in closet!
- access to exclusive highly-allocated wines (not what you see in typical stores!)
Address: 6130 Berkshire Ln
Disclaimer: partial menu items were provided by the restaurant, and all opinions are my own.