Somehow itâ€™s Thanksgiving already! Weâ€™ve had several restaurants and local businesses reach out to us with their Thanksgiving and BlackÂ FridayÂ offerings, so we thought weâ€™d share them with you. Weâ€™ve got something for everyone. From the coffee that will help you power through the all-day culinary campaign, to ready-made sides for those who need an easy way out, and even some great places to escape during the Big Day or while everyone is shopping their hearts out on BlackFriday! (of course, you can bring the fam too, if you want.)
Weâ€™ve broken the list down for dealsÂ on Wednesday,Â ThursdayÂ (Thanksgiving), and BlackÂ Friday, so you can quickly see whatâ€™s going on and when you can partake.
We may have forgotten something, so if you have something you think we should add, e-mail us atÂ email@example.com, or leave us a comment and weâ€™ll add it to the list.
- Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse has aÂ Prime Pair $49 Prix Fixe Menu Wednesday only.
- Del Frisco’s also has side-items you can pick up on Wednesday to take to your family gatherings
- Bring in a toy to donate to Toys For Tots to Chamberlains Steakhouse or Chamberlains Fish Market GrillÂ and receive Â½ price entree.
- TJ’s Fresh Seafood Market and Catering will be open from 10-6:30. They are still taking orders for Thanksgiving. You may want to check with them on availability, but last we heard they had some Crawfish & Andouille Stuffing left for purchase.
Thursday (Turkey Day!)
- The Melting Pot will be open for dinner 5-9pm (reservations suggested).Â They will be serving a special 4-course Holiday Menu with a few seasonal favorites for $37.95 per person.
- Brick House Tavern + Tap in PlanoÂ is open on Thanksgiving Day â€“ for those that crave something different than turkey (or an escape from relatives). Open for happy hour and dinner, Brick House will have its full menu of seasonal, chef-inspired dishes available for those whoâ€™ve had enough turkey while also offering up 80 craft beers and hand-crafted cocktails made by bar experts.Â Even better, football fans get prime seats for game-watching, whether its in one of Brick Houseâ€™s soft leather recliners with a built-in beer glass holder and TV tray for dining, or a spot at the bar, or table for their whole party.
- DMag’s Sidedish has a listing of 20+ Dallas restaurants that will be open on Thanksgiving Day. We’d recommend Seasons 52, Fearings or MoMo’s Pasta.
- If you haven’t heard yet Thursday is also being called “Thanksgivukkah“, Thanksgiving and Chanukah happen to fall on the same day. Urbanspoon has a great Menu Mashup for recipe ideas!
Black Friday Food, Coffee, Happy Hour & Other Entertainment in Dallas
- Stop in to Dunn Bros., buy 1lb. of local winter blend beans, choose a 2nd lb. for half off.
- Seattle’s Best Coffee: Those working and looking to enjoy a coffee break on Black Friday can stop by any Dallas/Fort Worth drive-thru location on Friday, Nov. 29 to receive a free small cup of brewed coffee. For all 10 Dallas-area locations, visit www.seattletx.com.
- Starbucks: treat the coffee lover on your list to a reusable tumbler that includes a month of their favorite handcrafted espresso drink. On BlackÂ FridayÂ and only while supplies last,Â for $65, you can purchase theÂ StarbucksÂ Stainless Steel Espresso Refill Tumbler.Â With this 16 fl oz tumbler, you receive one free handcrafted espresso beverage every day in January 2014 when you bring the tumbler into a participating store. The total value of the tumbler is $140 (regularly priced at $75).
- EinsteinÂ Bros. Bagels Catering: will offer to retailers open for this big holiday shopping event, value combinations as low as $1 per person for breakfast and $4 per person for lunch on orders for 30 people or more. This limited time offer includes delivery as early asÂ midnightÂ for some locations and is available for one-day only on BlackÂ Friday, November 29, 2013.
- The Oceanaire Seafood Room in the GalleriaÂ will have $1 oysters in the bar from open-close.
- Goody Goody Liquor: No need to rise at the crack of dawn, Goody Goody opens at 10 a.m. â€“ just so you can sleep off all three helpings of turkey you ate the day before. Goody Goody will be running a Black Friday sale with hot deals on products such as Jack Danielâ€™s Black (1.75 L), Johnnie Walker Black (1.75 L), Woodbridge Chardonnay (1.5 L), Shiner Bock (24 pack bottles).
- The Twin Peaks Girls are giving men a reason to love the busiest shopping day of the year again with their annual â€œReal Black Fridayâ€ lingerie costume party taking place on Friday, Nov. 29. A good excuse to take a break from shopping with made-from-scratch man food and 29-degree draft beer.
- The Granada Theater has several shows on Black Friday. Enter promo code BLACKFRI for discounts on showsÂ Alejandro Escovedo, Brett Dennen, & Totally 80s Party http://bit.ly/1exBVY5
- RA Sushi is extending their Happy Hour offerings for Black Friday for shoppers 11am – 7pm
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill:Â a great post-shopping option, half-price house wine as well as a Four Course tasting menu for just $15.
- Southfork Ranch: Black Friday is opening night “Southfork Christmas”. Take a ride through tradition and afterward visit Santa’s Village where you can walk to the famous Ewing mansion, see Santa and Mrs. Claus and much more! We will have lots to enjoy for any age! Details: southfork.com
Gift-cards and other on-going Holiday Promotions
- Stop in Great One Cookies through November 30th and mention their Thanksgiving deal to receiveÂ 20% off all orders.
- Starbucks: Starting on BlackÂ FridayÂ (Nov. 29) and going through CyberÂ MondayÂ (Dec.2), customers canÂ purchase the VerismoÂ® 580 System byÂ StarbucksÂ for $99. A premium at-home brewing system, the VerismoÂ® machine allows you to craftÂ Starbucks-quality brewed coffee, espresso, lattes and chai tea consistently and conveniently one cup at a time. And, with its sleek and compact design, the Verismo system makes the perfect addition to any kitchen. Donâ€™t forget to includeÂ Verismoâ„¢ podsÂ andÂ accessoriesÂ such as the seasonal favorite,Â StarbucksÂ Â®Holiday Blend,Â and thenew Chai tea podsÂ â€“ itâ€™s the perfect gift for any self-proclaimed barista on your list!
- Smashburger -Â Offering $5 in Smash Cash to use in January for every $25 gift card purchased before December 31st
- Einstein Bros. Bagels – Free $5 gift card for every $25 gift-card purchased. The free $5 gift card can be redeemed betweenÂ January 1 and February 28, 2014
- California Pizza Kitchen – Give.Get.Repeat. Holiday gift card program. Purchase $100 or more to receive $20 promotional card throughÂ Dec 29th.
- Joeâ€™s Crab Shack – Get a Winning Ticket with every $25 Gift Card purchase. Ticket values vary from $5 off, to a Free Steampot. Available in restaurants or online atÂ www.joescrabshack.com.
- Zoeâ€™s Kitchen – Free Â½ pint and recipe book with a gift card purchase of $20 or more on BlackÂ Friday.
- Chamberlainâ€™s Steak and Chop House – Receive $2