Southlake’s sports-inspired kitchen, bar and patio launched a new menu today that features original and innovative salads, sandwiches, pizzas and a menu of gourmet hot dogs.
“The Red Dog Right team loves their loyal guests,” said Kristen Jones Colby, Senior Director of Marketing for Front Burner Restaurants, “We’re so excited to launch this menu of fun and delicious new dishes that we know guests will love!”
New menu offerings will include:
· Grilled Buffalo Chicken Sandwich – Herb grilled chicken breast, buffalo sauce, bleu cheese dressing, arugula, tomatoes, butter bun
· Bleu Pig Pizza – bleu cheese, bacon, sundried tomato pesto, mozzarella, grilled onions, roasted crimini mushrooms. Topped with arugula and sundried tomatoes.
· Blackened Fish Tacos – guacamole, blackened haddock, pineapple-poblano pico, crisp cabbage slaw, corn tortillas. Served with a side house salad.
· Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps – spiced pecan-cranberry and grilled chicken salad in lettuce wraps. Served with a side house salad.
· Guacamole Hot Dog – queso blanco, guacamole, pico de gallo, tortilla strips, cilantro
Red Dog Right is located at 3311 E State HWY 114 in Southlake. Hours are Monday-Thursday from 11 am to 11pm, Friday-Saturday from 11 am to 12 am, and Sunday from 11am to 10pm. Call (817) 289-7444 or visit www.reddogright.com for more information.