HuffPo announced this morning “Tuesday is National Margarita Day, an occasion which some people may mark with an all-day happy hour, while those that don’t probably should.” And while most of us probably were working today. Especially if you had off yesterday (like me – random Monday holidays FTW!). It’s almost quitten time so we thought we needed to do a quick round-up of Margarita luv in the Dallas area. PLEASE please add your own favorites/deals/hole-in-the-walls in the comments. (nerdside-note: you can use the Facebook comment box to post your comment on your own Facebook wall as well)
The who has the best Dallas Margarita twitter debate:
- Speakology is all about @urbantaco
- @MonicasAcaYAlla:Â We’re hard to beat on the rita front!
- @TreceDallas: of course! Home of the Signature ‘Sodg-a-Rita’ voted best margarita in dallas- dallas observer
- SheisDallas says Cristina’s is rumored to have the best Margarita.
- amberseymoretx:Â Definitely The Mambo Taxi – Mi Cocina and/or a Swirl at Anamias. I â™¥ them both.
The who is offering a deal/special for Margarita Lovers list (doing my best to update this):
- @TwoRowsGrille: We have $3 House Rocks Ritas and $5 Top-Shelf Rocks Ritas every Thursday! They’re pretty great if we do say so ourselves!
- Monica’s Aca Y Alla:Â Come see us on Wednesdays for $ .75 frozen margaritas!
- Cantina Laredo – Addison, TX:Â Check in on Facebook and post a picture of you and a friend sipping Casaritas. First person to show the post to the manager wins a $25 gift card!!! (offer ends 2/22)
- Quesa-D-Ya’s: we would like to offer a Margherita d-ya today only! Fresh Basil, Tomato, Oregano and Garlic drizzled with Olive Oil and finished with Mozzarella cheese!
- @UrbanTaco Mockingbird Station. HALF PRICED MARGARITAS ALL DAY!!#NationalMargaritaDay
- Hacienda On Henderson: It’s National Margarita Day today so come out and enjoy $2 Margaritas ALL DAY!
- EddieVsDallas: U may have tried manyÂ #margaritas but have u had @EddieVsDallas Founders Margarita? $5 is all you need today until 7 p.m.
- TheAgaveAzul Free Margarita!! Come celebrate National Margarita Day! @theAgaveAzul. (All Day Today Only!!) -Enjoy! Salud- Agave Azul
Frozen or Rocks: How do you like ’em
- @kizzlethizzle: whichever is available
- @cstanderfer:Â Frozen, with salt, and a floater of grand marnier.
- Teri Guill: Normally on the rocks, no salt, but I won’t say no to a good frozen ‘rita