(This giveaway has concluded. Congrats to Mosh R. for winning!)
Corner Bakery knows a thing or two about making delicious paninis. They’re pretty much the panini authority! Their most popular panini, and a personal favorite of mine, is the Chicken Pomodori on Sourdough. This sandwich features thin slices of all-natural roasted chicken, fresh basil and spinach, oven-roasted tomatoes, provolone cheese and homemade pesto mayo. Corner Bakery Cafe stacks these fresh ingredients and then perfectly presses the panini until it’s a crunchy, gooey, melty perfection.
See a clip about the cafe’s No. 1 panini below:
Here’s how to make the tasty Chicken Pomodori Panini right at home!
- Sourdough bread – 2 slices
- Garlic butter
- Provolone cheese – 4 slices
- Sliced chicken – 3 oz.
- Roasted tomatoes – 1 oz.
- Fresh basil – 3-4 leaves
- Fresh spinach – .5 oz.
- Pesto mayo – .5 oz.
- Butter both slices of bread on the outside and brush the inside of the bottom slice of bread with garlic butter.
- Layer two slices of cheese, chicken, roasted tomatoes, and fresh basil and spinach.
- Add the last two slices of cheese and top with the second slice of bread.
- Grill to golden perfection on panini grill, adding the pesto mayo just before removing from the grill.
Don’t have a panini press? Use a cast iron pan (skillet) and prepare the panini like a grilled cheese. If it has grill marks, which skillets sometimes do because they’re used for cooking steaks, then your panini will look just like Corner Bakery Cafe’s. Or, you can prepare the panini on an actual grill with low to medium hit.
Enter to win a $15 gift card from Corner Bakery! Click the Rafflecopter link below to get started. This giveaway is open to US residents only, and one winner will be emailed on December 7, 2014.
(Disclaimer: I was provided with a Corner Bakery gift card, and all opinions are my own.)