Mockingbird Taproom, Dallasâ€™ latest full-service burger and sports bar, recently opened at Mockingbird Station. This Dallas-inspired venue features more than 40 beers are on tap, and many are local. How cool is it to say youâ€™re drinking a Dallas beer?! Some of my favorite local beers at Mockingbird Taproom include Deep Ellum Double Brown Stout, Lakewood Temptress, and Petricolas Wintervention.
We all know Dallas is filled with many popular professional teams. Mockingbird Taproom has a great environment to catch a sports game during the week with more than 20 large TVs around you. Check out the happy hour food and drink specials below– perfect for an after-work grub sesh!
HAPPY HOUR & LATE NIGHT HAPPY HOUR
Monday to Friday, 3pm to 7pm
Monday to Thursday, 10pm to close
All Day Sunday
$3 Texas Pints
Half-priced burgers (with the purchase of a beverage)
$2 Tacos (with the purchase of a beverage)\
50Â¢ Wings (orders of 6, with the purchase of a beverage)
$1 PONY THURSDAYS
$1 Half pints of selected domestic drafts
$3 Beer of the month
In addition to the beer and wine, I sampled many of the fine foods during the event. Hereâ€™s a sneak peak of what to expect at Mockingbird Taproom:
- The Year of the Dragon: sweet buffalo wings with sesame seeds
- Buffalo Wings: spicy wings served with ranch or blue cheese dip
- Blueberry Buffalo: wings dipped in a sweet sauce that looks blue!
- Texas Asphalt: wings with a blackbean-based flavor
- Backyard BBQ Burger: beef burger with cheddar, bacon pieces, onion strips, and barbecue sauce
- GreekTown Burger: beef burger served with goat cheese and veggies
- Beeramisu: an original tiramisu dessert with a beer-flavored crust